What is Dynosend ?
It’ll help you automate your marketing and CRM processes to focus on more important things – like closing deals and making money.
Marketing automation is the most effective way to get your emails opened. But it’s not without challenges, like knowing what message to send, when, and how to measure success.
- Design beautiful and responsive emails: Design, code, import, and manage beautiful and responsive templates for all your email marketing needs.
- Track all your emails and links: Track email opens and link clicks for all your campaigns and automatically capture your contact’s location based on opens and clicks for segmentation and more.
- Get insights and reports for your campaigns: Track all your campaign metrics in one simple, easy-to-use interface to show opens, clicks, bounces, most engaged contacts, locations, and everything else.
- Personalize your messages with liquid tags: Add a personal touch to your messages (email, SMS, Slack, and webhooks) and customize your subscription pages (thank you, double opt-in …etc.) to create a better experience.
Drag & drop builder, Rich text & code editor, Template Library, Unlimited storage, Open & click tracking, Open & click location, Location on the map, Link & campaign ranking,
- Dynosend lets you manage your customers and set up marketing & email automation to help you sell more.
- Alternative to: ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, customer.io, Convertkit, Klaviyo, vbout, encharge.io
- Intuitive UI and UX, easy-to-use platform, very stable; complete user lifecycle tool.
- Best for Solopreneurs, Freelancers, small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and agencies that want to scale up their business or clients using marketing/email automation and track the data in a CRM.
- 20 Audiences
- 20,000 Contacts
- 50,000 Emails Per Month
- Unlimited Users (team members)
- Unlimited Events and Custom Fields
- Send SMS, Webhooks and Slack
- Unlimited Email Validation
- All Features and Updates to Dynosend
- 60 Days Refund Policy
- 37% of brands are increasing their email budget (Source: Hubspot)
- 33% of marketers send weekly emails, and 26% send emails multiple times per month.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- The most effective strategies for email marketing campaigns are subscriber segmentation (78%), message personalization (72%), and email automation campaigns (71%).
- Email marketing revenue is estimated to reach almost 11 billion by the end of 2023.