I was looking for a tool to share passwords with my team to work on daily basis.
I have gone through Bitwarden, LastPass, StickyPassword, and other options.LastPass & BitWarden are great but are on subscription. StickyPassword may be good for individuals but not for teams.
Then I came across PasswordBoss on StackSocial and got it.
I found it good and works as advertised.
Especially, I liked the folder sharing feature.
Instead of sharing each app/website password with each member, I can share the entire folder with a particular team which saves time and makes the management easy.
- Desktop App
- Chrome & Edge Extensions
- Team Sharing
- Password generator
- Emergency Access setup
- Secure Browser within (Not sure how secure it is)
- Folder sharing
- Quick enough
- Security alerts about password breach
- Password strength suggestion
- Import from browsers (Chrome, Edge & IE only)
- BackUp option
- Auto-sync between devices / users
- Old style UI
- Cannot rename / remove folders
- Cannot remove duplicates
- No Firefox or other browsers