What is Udemy ?
- Udemy is a platform that allows instructors to build online courses on their preferred topics.
- Using Udemy’s course development tools, instructors can upload videos, source code for developers, PowerPoint presentations, PDFs, audio, ZIP files and any other content that learners might find helpful.
- Udemy fit us like a glove. Their team curates fresh, up-to-date courses from their marketplace and makes them available to customers.
- In total, it was a big success, I would get emails about what a fantastic resource it was.
- Udemy responds to the needs of the business in an agile and global manner. It’s truly the best solution for our employees and their careers.
- Office culture is always evolving, but with the influx of younger workers, the increased ability to work remotely, and the prevalence of personal devices and social media, it feels like recent years have brought some significant shifts.
- In the 2019 Workplace Boundaries report, Udemy set out to explore the current state of personal-professional boundaries in the workplace,
- how people are navigating these boundaries (or not), and the effect they have on both employees and companies.
- Stream course videos, listen to audio lectures and view course materials
- Discover and search for relevant content
- View archived or favorite courses with just a few taps
- Optimal learning with the ability to take quizzes or practice exams on your phone
- Download and watch lessons offline
- Download Quality: Select the video resolution for the offline content and manage the file size to be downloaded
- Set your own pace and choose different speed options
- Interact with instructors through our Q&A feature
- Mini Player: Multi-task while learning
- Background Player: Listen to course lectures in the background
- Web Development Bootcamp
- Machine Learning
- Ethical Hacking
- Udemy certificates can help you gain relevant skills and knowledge that will help you in your job search.
- but they are not sufficient to obtain high-paying jobs.
- Therefore, don’t expect employers to consider you for advanced positions solely based on Udemy certificates.
- 2022 Complete Python Bootcamp: From Zero To Hero In Python.
- Microsoft Excel – Excel From Beginner To Advanced.
- Machine Learning A-Z – Hands-On Python And R In Data Science.
- The Web Developer Bootcamp.
- The Complete Digital Marketing Course: 12 Courses In 1.
- LinkedIn Learning.
- Nas Academy.
- Khan Academy.
This deal provides lifetime access ₹389only