Having a structured Feedback Management system in your business is super important. But what makes it overwhelming and time-consuming is because of –
- No way to collect feedback from multiple sources into a single dashboard
- Feedback disorganization.
- Keeping the clients waiting too long for the updates.
- Not having a structured Feedback/Update section
FeedBear allows them to easily share feedback, ideas, and bug reports – and you get all the information in one place. A simple tool to collect product feedback and keep your customers in the loop.
Build better products by listening to your customers. Collect feedback and feature requests, know what to prioritize, and share updates as you improve your product.
- Fully customizable – Add your logo and colors, set it up on your own domain. Create unlimited boards.
- Insights: Collect customer feedback – Learn what your customers really want. Give everyone a chance to make their voice heard, collect their feedback in one place, ask for more input. Prioritize based on user votes.
- Roadmap: Close the feedback loop – Keep customers updated on your progress, explore their ideas and share status updates as you work on your product.
- Collect all customer feedback in one place – Make sense of feedback, wherever it comes from, then focus on what matters – building the right product.
- Stay organized – Use tags to quickly filter customer feedback.
- Customer Engagement: Announce updates – Never let your product updates go unnoticed. Announce the latest changes and improvements you just shipped using FeedBear.
- Follow up automatically – Branded email notifications when feedback status changes.
- Work privately – Invite-only mode to collaborate on internal projects.
What’s the Benefit of using FeedBear?
- Easy to use
- Fast deployment
- Collect feedback from multiple sources
- Feedback organization
- Keep clients in the loop
- Replace multiple tools with FeedBear
- Fully customizable
Best Suited For –
- SMBs and SMEs
- Online Businesses
- Small Agencies
- SaaS Companies
Alternate For – Nolt, Canny
Buy now Feedbear with starting price from $49.
- 1 Project/1 Custom Domain
- 3 Admin Users
- Unlimited Idea Boards
- Unlimited Announcements In Your Changelog
- Unlimited Users
- Private Projects
- Custom Branding and Custom Domains
- Automatic Email Status Updates
- Integrations with Zapier, Intercom, Slack
- All Product Features & Updates to FeedBear (No White-Label)
- Non-Stackable Plan (You can upgrade to a higher plan to increase limits)
- 60-days Refund Policy